Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November!

Ok, so again I've been gone for a while, but a little update on my week...

My dance team had our pictures...

Here's a little sneak peak. 




I am SO excited to see the final photos taken with a much better camera (and not my phone. lol. )

I also made THEEE cutest cupcakes in the spirit of Halloween.

on sunday morning I participated alongside my aunts in the Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run in Folsom, Ca. 
This is a picture AFTER I was able to clean up a little. 

It was difficult and trying, but I was able to finish my 5K in 45 minutes through all the obstacles including ladders and walls to jump over, steep hills, running through a portion of the lake, AND through two separate mud pits. They made me submerge my head, SO GROSS, but so worth it and I had a fantastic time. Especially since it was to raise money to send care packages to military over seas. :) 
It was QUITE the experience.

All in all I would say that this has been an eventful week and I'm loving my start to this fall season. 

OH! and my man found out that he actually gets to transfer sooner than they originally said, on his birthday. November 30! He's so happy that he doesn't have to wait that extra week and a half. 

Today is a day for me to relax and catch up with all my classes and errands. It's my day off! 

Well kind of. :)


3 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look so cute! I want one! lol Sounds like you have been super busy, that's always a good thing when you are waiting to see your sailor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm always trying to keep myself occupied, 40 more days or so and my Sailor will be home!! Let the countdown begin!

    and thanks biggie! It's my sign of accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete