Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekly update!

Alrighty, this week has been busy busy busy!

I was able to see my Big Sis and my Twin on monday. SUCH a wonderful surprise to have her in town this weekend. We all went to the Tower Cafe in Sacramento. I'd never been there before and I loveddd it. Such a pretty little area and the breakfast was very good. YUM.

I caved and got a Pinterest account...and I can honestly say that's my new love. haha. So many cute things on there! like these ear warmers...

bow-headband-tutorial.html.jpg
I'm making some in black for my dance team to wear. SO CUTE!

Oh! and only 40ish more days until my Sailor comes home! Can you say exciting?!? I can't wait. 

Now, on another note, his mother is going through some tough times with her health and we are hoping for the best, please keep her in your prayers. 

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment